Monday, May 26, 2008

CubsTracks, Closeted Self-Loathing Edition

No, this has nothing to do with what several left-wing gay sites think about me.....but more on the order of things that, when they appear in your shuffle mode, the iPhone screen is clicked off.

First off, in the category of "Most Embarrassing Lyrics That You Should NOT Play At Work Or, For God's Sake, In Front of Your Children Unless You Want to Answer a LOT of Questions Or Scare Them From Ever Going Into a Sweets Store Again":

Lollipop, Dada featuring Sandy Rivera and Trix


Next up, our nominee for "Most Likely To Be Caught Singing In Compromising Position, Like In Gym When I Have Headphones On and Don't Realize My Lips Are Moving, Only To Look Up and See People Giggling At Big Buff Guy Who Sounds Like Nick Carter"

Shape of My Heart, Backstreet Boys


(See? That one was so embarrassing, I couldn't even show it.)

But finally....and perhaps most disgusting of all.....the category of "God I Hate Her, Don't Even Want To Be Remotely Associated With Anything She Ever Had Any Influence On, Much Less Listen to It, But the F'ing DJs Put Together Such a FREAKIN' Cool Remix....."

Touch My Body, Mariah Carey (Seamus Haji and Paul Emanuel Remix Radio Edit)



There. If you need me, I'll be in therapy.

No comments: