Thursday, February 02, 2006

No, It's Not Naked....But It's Close

Sometimes, I have no idea what motivates my posts.

Perhaps it was triggered by yesterday's report on nutritious underwear.

Maybe it was a desire to cover the gap, at least to a small degree, between installments of Made In Brazil's Speedo Sundays.


Posted by Picasa

But one thing I KNOW it wasn't done for was to in any way influence the BlogWars voting over at Manhattan Offender. Even though I am behind in the Bears voting, I would never stoop to posting scantily-clad pictures of myself just to get people to go here and vote for North Dallas Thirty in the pink box (how appropriate) on the left sidebar.

Of course, if you believe that, I'll sell you some winning lottery numbers for just $29.99, plus shipping and handling.....

No comments: