Monday, August 15, 2005

Be Careful What You Ask For.....

For those of you who have been covering me since the very early days over on GayPatriot, you know well by now what I think of Mr. Mike Rogers and his "outing" campaign.

Imagine my surprise to find out today that he's apparently been disowned by his own.

Please, please read that link.

(Oh, and in reference to the "your mom's number", Chris Bower, who heads MyDD.com was complaining about a certain "psychopath" calling him -- check out his comment, as well as the post that provoked it and additional responses.)

Don't think that I don't want to comment on this one -- badly. However, two things are holding me back.

First, to make a classical allusion, this has become the equivalent of Jason tossing the stone among the armed men sprouted from the dragons' teeth.

Second, as to the wisdom of my mother: "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

No comments: