Monday, October 24, 2005

No, Really, Go Right Ahead.....

there are some threats that just really should be carried out.

Cindy Sheehan, the military mother who made her son's death in Iraq a rallying point for the anti-war movement, plans to tie herself to the White House fence to protest the milestone of 2,000 U.S. military deaths in Iraq.

"I'm going to go to Washington, D.C. and I'm going to give a speech at the White House, and after I do, I'm going to tie myself to the fence and refuse to leave until they agree to bring our troops home," Sheehan said in a telephone interview last week as the milestone approached.


I'd go a step farther. Let's post two sentries to make sure that no one does anything to obscure the cameras' unobstructed view, including building any kind of shelter or heater above or around her. Gotta give the maximum exposure, you know.

Now, what was that forecast I read about the winter being exceptionally cold this year?

(hat tip to Don at GayOrbit)

No comments: