Monday, January 12, 2009

Truth In Labeling

As pointed out by Victor Davis Hanson, those of us here in California are surrounded by people who will proudly proclaim the necessity of the Big Three automakers bailout -- as they head for their Lexus, Infiniti, Volvo, BMW, Volkswagen, Mini, Porsche, Audi, Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Mazda, Saab, Subaru, Suzuki, and Isuzu.

In the spirit of full disclosure, I think they should advertise the fact. Hence, I am soliciting suggestions for a new line of bumper stickers. Feel free to insert your own.
"I Believe in (Someone Else) Buying American"

"My Help Drives a Chevy"

"I Support The UAW -- I Just Won't Own Anything They Make"

"Unions Build Better Benefits. Cars, Not So Much"

"I Voted Democrat So I Didn't Have To Buy Their Crap"

"Solidarity Forever, Except When It Comes to My Money"

No comments: