Friday, January 07, 2005

Well, they DO Think We're "Biological Errors"....

While I agree with John Aravosis about as often as a politician refuses donations, on occasion, he gets off a good line, such as this one in a post discussing the latest "Blame Homosexuality First" craze as popularized by Jerry Falwell post-9/11.

Damn, we're a powerful bunch.

Oh, and by the way. If we had the power to create Tsunamis, they wouldn't be hitting resorts in Asia, they'd be hitting Virginia.


While I will admit that we as a people have an unusual predilection for tight leather clothes and overdoing the highlights in our stunning 'dos, I think the wingnuts are going just a bit far by insinuating we're running around summoning up gigantic waves and other natural disasters. What do they think we are, some kind of mutants?

And with that, let me introduce the new head of the Human Rights Campaign.....


Posted by Hello

2 comments:

lloydletta said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere, Jeff. I added you to my blogroll.

North Dallas Thirty said...

Thanks Eva and Stacy....it's great to have you both here. I look forward to your comments!